1. Respect their need for privacy and to spend time on their own.
2. Be careful never to embarrass them in public.
3. When they are in a new situation, allow them to stand back, and watch what’s going on.
4. Allow them time to process what you’re asking or saying. Don’t demand an answer right…
things I want for harley quinn:
- running away with ivy
- getting to live with her daughter
- marrying ivy
- puppies. like a thousand puppies.
- shopping trips and getting ice cream
- for her to always find jeans that fit on the first try
things I do not want for harley quin:
- having literally anything to do with the joker
I love Daniel. He’s like the anti-Pattinson. He FUCKING ADORES everything he does, and not in an enthusiastic ‘I’m paid to be here’ sort of way. In a ‘dude, back away from the crazy’ sort of way. Bless his soul.
when I say “everything is better with lesbians” I don’t mean grossly over sexualized lesbians who just do the nasty all the time to please straight men I mean cute girls having adventures together and falling in love and giving cute kisses and having cute cuddle sessions or badass girls having adventures and kicking bad guy ass and falling in love with each other
when someone cries because you said something nice to them, they’re someone who you need to protect because they haven’t seen enough kindness in the world.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson